General Terms of Contract according to Article 1341 ZGB (Civil Code), which are valid for agreements/contracts between the Hotel/guesthouse Pension & Residence Obkircher *** and the guests and/or person who makes the booking.
1. Cancellation requirements according to Article 1382 ZGB (Civil Code)
At least 3 mounths before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s), the hotel contract can be cancelled by the guest or the person who made the booking without a cancellation fee. The cancellation must be made in writing.
In the case of a cancellation by the guest or the person who made the booking, during the period of 3 mounths of the agreed day of arrival and the actual day of arrival, the guest is liable for payment of the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation up to 3 month before start of vacation – no charge
- Cancellation between 3 month to 1 month before start of vacation - 40 % of the agreed total price will be charged
- Cancellation up to 1 week before start of vacation - 70 % of the agreed total price will be charged
- Cancellation in the last week before start of vacation or early departure - 90% of the agreed total price will be charged
- We are not responsible for any illness, accident, weather conditions or any other adverse conditions affecting the customer's inability to stay as booked
- The cancellation must be made in writing and must be received by the hotel no later than the above named dates before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s).
- If the booked rooms could not be let out to another person(s), the guest or the person who made the booking is liable to pay 70% of the agreed total price.
- The agreed price is the price, which was agreed for accommodation, catering and possibly other services.
- If all booked rooms/beds cannot be let to another person, the percentage of the agreed price relates only to the agreed price and not the booked rooms/beds.
2. Regulation in the case of early departure of the guest
In the case that the guest(s) departs early, he/she/they is/are liable to pay the price for the actual stay, as well as 90% of the agreed price for the remaining services not used.
3. Group travel
- People travelling as a group are those, who are regarded by the guest, as well as the hotelier as a unit.
- A group is a tourist party with a minimum number of 10 people.
The guest or the person who made the booking must inform the hotelier as soon as possible in writing about the actual amount of guests arriving at the hotel/guesthouse.
- If individual members of the tourist party or the entire tourist party cancel less than 30 days before the agreed day of arrival, point 2 of the cancellation requirements will apply as listed above.